Monday, August 12, 2013

Indecision R I - micro post.

Oh goodness, where to begin!
There's so much to write about and I have no idea how many posts to make it into, soooooooo,
I'll start with a list here and see where we end up.



  • The mirrors inheritance Part 2. - There's lots to be said here, but I'm not ready to start unpacking it this morning.



  • Clubbing as a girl - This is a "life is good" post, with thoughts on being "stealth", the risks of being trans etc. attached.



  • Change of status - I'm getting a new drivers license, new social security card, and I updated my insurance info.  I'm also getting divorced, stepping away from my business and learning to accept that my role as a parent looks very different to what I had expected.



  • Choices Choices - What am I doing with my life?  I'm at the biggest intersection I've ever been at and I don't know which road I want to take.  Should I continue with fashion design?  Become an adult actress?  Get into marketing?  There are just so many choices!!!



OK, errands to do so I'll have to come back and write a real post this afternoon.
In the meanwhile, feel free to comment on which of the above you'd like to see me write on first.

K, TnX, Bai!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment